Thursday, January 17, 2013

I'm not sure why I looked

I checked out an old love on Facebook today. Found myself stalking his girlfriend's page, clicking on everything I could. Right? People are nuts and Facebook makes people feel okay doing stuff like that. If you make it available it is your own fault. so. The page. The girlfriend. The pictures. Oh I'd say it's bittersweet. Suffice to say weird when my friend described her a few days ago and said she had my mannerisms. I'm jealous of his happiness but then actually genuinely happy for him at the same time. We had so many issues so it's not like I was hoping for something different when I went stalking. I would say he's a bit of a dramatic one based on the things he said to me last and where he appears today. But ultimately it doesn't matter. People move on in life. That is what we do. That's what I've done. My friend told me tonight though Facebook and other memories we hold on to can just weigh us down. I completely agree. I'm weighed down presently by the past. But the weight isn't painful. It is just a old memory of a large portion of years ago.

No comments: