Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Notice: Glacier closed.

The things I could give up...
  • Facebook.  I hate it and love it.  I AM, however, not strong enough to give up our publicly-accepted free stalking app.
  • Yoga.  I mean I kind of have to give this up anyways and it's not a burden on my life...
  • Alcohol.  There is no reason to do this.  NONE.
  • Mexican food.  No reason to punish myself for something I already limit myself on.
  • Sweets.  I mean, I kind of have already given this up and it is not hard when you don't buy it.
  • Coffee. I would just replace this with energy drinks.
  • Energy drinks. I don't know why I would do this to myself.  I would save money but I would be even MORE unfriendly in the morning.  Others don't need that.
  • Chips and salsa.  My training guilt already limits me.
  • Shopping. Ok, there's a chance on this one.  But I'm not sure why again... speaking of, I think Nordy's is having a shoe sale right now.
  • Men.  This is legitimate.  I have been choosing men pretty poorly for a while (or my entire life... whatever).  I did say the Glacier was closed.  Maybe it should remain closed. 

No comments: