Sunday, March 10, 2013

Till my legs just break

Recently a friend provided me with some new music.  Every once in a while I go searching for new music so it was perfect timing to get some new music.  Especially music I can't find through my normal methods.  My point of this post is to discuss music and how it feeds your soul.  How it just speaks to you.

Here are a few good songs I've been listening to a lot lately.  Judge away.

That Phone - Grace Potter & the Nocturnals
You Will Only Break My Heart - Delta Goodrem
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift
Some Nights - Fun.
Tell Me What We're Gonna Do Now - Joss Stone featuring Common
Better Dig Two - The Band Perry
Gone Going - The Black Eyed Peas featuring Jack Johnson
Til The Casket Drops - ZZ Ward

This stuff could be just fun or has a great sound or even maybe has related lyrics to my life.  Reader, I think you can figure out a few based on my last posts.  Some of my favorite music just makes me put my face up to the sun and close my eyes.  You know, just be thankful for life.  Some music makes me want to put on a hot dress and go out on the town.  Delta's song makes me remember a friend that passed unexpectedly in college.  I remember him positively and always hope where ever we go after this life that he's having the time of his life.  Some music just makes me want to dance, maybe even a little slow with a glass of wine.  Or get in the car and just drive.  Only if I had tinted windows.  That'd be way cooler. 



No comments: